Monday, October 27, 2008

I Want My Mummy!




Here is another CASE from Dannie's Designs. Don't you just love this sweet little mummy? I didn't have the lilac she used, so I just mounted them on regular white cards...I had to trim a little off the base to make it work. Colors are SU's Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla, Whisper White and Basic Black. Directions can be found here. Cut strips following Dannie's directions, then sponge in Creamy Caramel. Punch eyes from Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, and Basic Black. Assemble as in picture. Cut excess strips and sponge edges where strips were cut. Mount on Pumpkin and Black. So which is better, Frankie or Mummy? Thanks for looking! April

5 comments:

Christy said...

Hahaha....LOVE IT!!!

Mamawheelie said...

OMWord! Aren't those just the cutest little mummies right next to the cute Little Smokies mummies I hope to make on Friday for the kids' snack!

Kathryn said...

So so ADORABLE -- love this Mummy - -so perfect! :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is super cute and very fun! Love it! Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)

Erin... said...

such a fun card! love it!! thanks for playing!