Sunday, May 15, 2011

Birthday coupon book




My daughter's BFF is having a birthday and she wanted a little something to add to her gift, so I sat down at the computer and helped her come up with some coupons for things to do together. (My daughter hates Justin Bieber, but made a concession to watch the movie with her friend...too cute!)


Once I printed the coupons, I trimed them to 3 1/2x5 1/2. The cover was then cut at 3 3/4x11 1/2. Fold the cover in half. (Here I used Taken with Teal.) I used Versamark on the cover with the Grunge Rock stamp set. Adding rhinstones as accents. I then made the scalloped circle layered with Taken with Teal and textured white cardstock and stamped with Taken with Teal craft ink. The cover was run through a crimper at the fold mark to make a binding. The coupons were perforated for easy removal, inked and stamped with various images. I put the coupons in the cover, then punched with a crop-a-dile, adding eyelets, then running ribbon through. Super easy! Thanks for looking! April

No comments: