Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Twilight birthday card



My soul sis, Amy, is celebrating her birthday this month! Since we both love Twilight, I decided to make her a Edward card. Paper is retired Creamy Caramel and Very Vanilla. The base is cut at 12x5 1/2, then I measured the size of the single stamp and made a pocket inside. I made a little over a quarter inch score inside to leave room. The sheet music is stamped in CTMH Brown Bag on Very Vanilla, then crumpled and inked with Chestnut Roan cat's eye chalk, after distressing the edges. The Edward is from Greeting Farm and colored in watercolor pencils. I used the half pears on the edges of Edward, and photo brad, and some ribbon. The border is the SU/EK Success pinking hearts. The sentiment inside is from one of the Sale-a-bration set. I used the word window punch to make the slot for her present. Thanks for looking! April

No comments: