Friday, May 27, 2011

Chocolate Milk








Here is my youngest trying his first carton of chocolate milk. It was too cute!


The LO is inspired from March 2008 pagemaps. The base is Moxxie and the red strip is the reverse side of the page. I wanted to stick with more brown tones to go with the chocolate theme. Journalling is printed on Michael's open stock paper using Bookman font. I printed it in brown and highlighted words in the same red as the accent. The title is cut from Cricut's Opposite Attract in Whisper White and Chocolate Chip. I cut down the tails on the "chocolate" to make the pieces fit. Next a spare piece of chocolate brown ribbon and some rick-rack add some texture. I used a zig-zag stitch in white thread. Last, I punched various sizes of vellum to make "milk bubbles" and added them along the edge. Thanks for looking! April

1 comment:

Christy said...

LOVE it! The title work is amazing :)