Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Handy Helper



I am finally up to 2010 (on the youngest, at least). This is pics from when I bought the cubes from my craft area. I bought them one or two at a time and used coupons or bought the pieces on clearance. Anyway, Matt took a shine to watching my husband and I put them together and wanted to help. We often joked that he was Handy Manny and thought I would use that theme on the page.

The LO is inspired from July 2009 pagemaps. In place of the stitching, I used the screw brads. The photo has hemp twine wrapped around it and is secured with a brad. I also used staples near the top of the page. Background is paper I found awhile ago, but have no idea where. Isn't the blueprint neat? Stickers are from Michaels. The title is Alphalicious from Cricut and cut at 1 1/4". Thanks for looking! April

No comments: