Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bubbles



Here is my LO inspired by November 2008 pagemaps. Base is SU's textured Marina Mist. The B&T papers are open stock papers from Michaels. I cut the title with Cricut's Alphalicious with regular Marina Mist, then ran it through the Cuttlebug with the dotted embossing folder, then used the Xyron sticker maker to adhere to page. I then ran it through my sewing machine. I made the bubbles by using liquid glass on clear film from the dollar acryllic sets you get at Michael's. Once dry, I used a punch to clean the edges. (I tried pealing them off, but they cracked or split.) I made the bubble wand by punching a 3/4" circle, then a 1" circle, repeating with 1" and 1 1/4", then cutting a straight piece from the remaining. Next, I ran it through the sticker maker. Once on the page, I used the liquid glass to make it look wet and add drips. I also ran the bubbles through the sticker maker, then applied. Thanks for looking! April

No comments: