Monday, June 6, 2011

Joe



My youngest was Joe from Blue's Clues for Halloween, so instead of a halloween themed LO, I did a Blue's Clues centered one.

It is based on an August 2008 pagemaps. The background is Blue's pawprints and Marina Mist with a Blue stamped in Versamark, on a Green Galore base. I used retired Bold Brights (Yo Yo Yellow, Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Only Orange, Lovely Lilac, etc.) scraps to make the squares from Joe's shirt. I used the 1 3/8" square punch from SU to make the blocks. The tag and characters came from the same coordinating sticker sheet, just mounted on paper, then dimensionals. I mounted and cut the tag, then added a large eyelet. I found a leftover keychain to make the tag hanger. The chipboard letters are Basic Grey. The Blue sticker, Tickety, and Mr. Salt/Mrs. Pepper are from a dimensional sticker set. Thanks for looking! April

No comments: