Saturday, June 18, 2011

I want my Mummy!

This is for TGF's Farm Fresh Fridays "Sentimental" Challenge and Paper Sundae's easel challenge.  
card on display

 I found this super neat pop-up card on Splitcoast Stampers and wanted to give it a try.  The papers are Little Yellow Bicycle's Booville papers, and Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey, and Very Vanilla.  The image is the mummy from TGF's halloween digi set.  He is colored in watercolor pencil and inked in CTMH's Brown Bag.  The tombstones are Jolee's.  The moon is punched from a scrap of VV, then crumpled and inked.  The tag is inked in Charcoal cat's eye chalk.  The sentiment is one I typed using Chiller font.  The eyelet reinforcer are two punched scrap circles I layered and set with a jumbo eyelet.  Some jute twine and a scrap of ribbon finish it off.  Thanks for looking!  April  

flattened for mailing
close-up of tag


1 comment:

Shana said...

What an awesome card! I love the sentiment and the style! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes -We hope to see you again soon!