Monday, June 20, 2011

Onesie baby card


Here is a baby card I put together for my son's physical therapist.  I have seen it done tons of times, but never tried it.  It was quick, easy AND I got to pull out a stamp set I don't get to use that often, Greetings Galore.  It, and Pun Fun, are my two favorite sets.  All you need is a 4.25x11" piece of paper, a circle punch, the scalloped circle punch and your choice of embellishments.  The options are endless...patterned papers, inking, stamped backgrounds, etc. 
The base is Certainly Celery with Whisper White for the trim.  I ran the top half of the card through the cuttlebug to dry emboss the dots.  Next I added the trim by running it through my stickermaker and adding the buttons with glue dots.  I wanted to keep the inside simple and let he sentiment speak for itself, so I chose not to color it in.  Thanks for looking!  April
inside card

No comments: