Monday, September 5, 2011

All-American Boy

This is for Paper Sundae's sketch challenge.
The base is Whisper White with layers of Basic Black and designer paper from Hobby Lobby's Paper Studio open stock.  Once all the layers were set, I used a zig zag and straight stitch around the edges.  Next, I used the notched rectangle die to make a base for the image, embossed, outlined with a white gel pen, then mounted with dimensionals.  The image is Wild Sprout Logan from TGF and is colored with copic markers, then mounted on dimensionals.  I used glue dots to add the gem stars.  The sentiment is printed on cardstock in Impact font and punched using the wide oval punch.  I purposely made it fairly flat for easy mailing.  Thanks for looking!  April

3 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi April. This is just adorable. I love how you have colored Logan. He is just so cute! I just ordered mine last night and I can't wait to play with him. Cute, cute card. Hugs, Lisa G

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Oh this is a great take on my sketch for Paper Sundaes! Perfect for the all american boy! thanks for playing and good luck!

Lisa M. PSDT

Kathleen said...

Fab boys card, love the denim paper, really nice idea. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes for our sketch challenge.
Hugs Kat