Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Heart Journal - week 7

This week's assignment is "Every Cloud has a Silver Lining."  So, make a spread inspired by clouds.  Yea, I could have used the title, but the first thing I thought of was a line from Paramore's Brick by Boring Brick... "keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds." 
The base is Pool Blue acrylic paint with random sponging of antique blue.  Next, I used a very porous sponge to make the white clouds.  After it dried, I used Jet Black and Azure Blue Staz-On to stamp the song lyric.  Fonts are Inkadinkado's curly alphabet and Autumn Leaves scribble alphabet.  "Paramore" is stamped using a studio g font from Michael's dollar bin.  I stamped "head" on a scrap of white cardstock, then cut into a cloud shape, rimmed the edge with a silver pen, then mounted with dimensionals.  Last, a quick spritz of Silver Foil Smooch Spritz finishes the spread.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: