Friday, September 30, 2011

CASEing Rachel

Rachel's card
This is for today's TGF Farm Fresh Friday challenge - case a card by Rachel (aka AirForceMommy).  Here is the Rachel's card I chose to CASE.  After all, I can't resist a Twilight-inspired card!  I just love her yummy coloring and fantastic highlights in the hair. 

For my card, I chose to use the new TGF Oliver & Amelia Surprise set.  Wanna know how to squish them together?  I used a masking technique.  I stamped Oliver first, then restamped on a piece of post-it note, then cut out and placed over the stamped image.  Next, ink up Amelia, stamp as usual, then remove the mask.  The post it does not leave behind any residue, like other temporary adhesives can.  I stamped the sentiment, then colored with copic markers, using a white gel pen to highlight.  The image is mounted on dimensionals.  The card base is Whisper White with layers of retired SU Pawsitively Prints designer papers.  In place of brads, I used copics to color pearls to coordinate with the papers.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: