Saturday, September 24, 2011

Not the right monster?

So my mojo has been a bit lacking and now I am playing catch up... This is for Anyone for Anya's Masculine and Pixie Dust Studio's Round & Round challenges. 
 
The base is Very Vanilla with layers of DCWV's Tattered Time photo stack and Chocolate Chip cardstock.  I used a ticket corner punch then added a few Tim Holtz sprockets.  The image is TGF's Wild Sprout Michael and is colored in copic.  Still not loving the hair, but I am getting better.  Each corner has a clear skittle and the sentiment is typed in Almagro font and punched with the decorative label punch.  Thanks for looking!  April

inside of card

4 comments:

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Great Card. That is one of my favourite movie quotes too!

Thank-you for playing at Anyone for Anya? this week.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Such an awesome card.
Love that paper stack. I like his hair :)

gobeagirl said...

Hi April. I love your card. Great job of making him truly look like Jacob. Glad to see your mojo is back. Mine has been tasking me lately. lol.. I keep telling myself that it is just resting for up coming events. Let's hope. Hugs, Lisa G

Cat said...

Fab card! Love the colors and gears! Thanks for joining the Pixies this week at Pixie Dust Studio this week!