Monday, July 18, 2011

Fixing an oops...

So I mentioned that I made a mistake in misjudging the size of that window I made for the Christmas card, right?  Here I had a finished base and nothing to use on it...LOL.  So I went to my stash of images I have been practicing copic on and pulled this super cute image from Pixie Dust Studio - King Wink.  Isn't he darling?  I simply matted him on a scrap of Marina Mist and used a scrap of Whisper White to punch the card suit border from EK Success.  The button is tied with some heavy embroidery thread and attached iwth a glue dot.  The sentiment is punched with the SU word window punch and inked with Wisteria Wonder.  Super fast and cute to boot.  Thanks for looking!  April

1 comment:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

He's SO cute! I love how you colored him, he is the perfect King :)

TFS! hugs, margie