Friday, July 22, 2011

Flutter Anya

I am learning how to use copics, but only have a small selection of colors, so I have just been coloring some random patterns, figuring I would never use this and yet, it worked out.  I have had this paper sitting around and decided to use it for this week's TGF WOW sketch challenge
The base is Pumpking Pie with Recollections Butterfly Flower.  Instead of a regular fold card, I decided to make the top part of the sketch a flap.  Image is TGF's Flutter Anya and is cut out with oval nestabilties and mounted on a nestabilities label die cut.  I added a little sparkle to Anya with a Sukura clear stardust gel pen and a Spika clear shimmer pen.  Finishing the card is some skittles, organzana ribbon, and flower made from Brides brand flower confetti and held with a gem brad.  I left off the sentiment for later.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: