Friday, July 22, 2011

Heart Journal - week 1

So this is week one of TGF's Heart Journalling and the theme is wings...planes, butterflies...whatever you want.  Here is my first run.
I used SU inks Soft Sky, Pool Party and Island Indigo to ink the base and stamp along the edges.  Next, I used my Tim Holtz masks and River Mossy smooch spritz to create the background images, then set it with a heat gun.  I used Jet Black Staz-On to stamp the clock on Very Vanilla and butterfly wings on tissue paper.  I scribbled the wings with sharpie markers, then cut out.  I punched out the clock and then inked and crumpled the clock to give it a weathered look.  I ran them through the Xyron sticker maker and added it to the base, doodling around the edges.  Next, I stamped the title and clocks in Whisper White craft ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.  Last, but not least, I added two felt butterflies that I stamped with a swirl in Island Indigo, adding some bling to finish it off.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: