Sunday, July 17, 2011

Through the Garden Gate...

This card is for Stamps R Us "Through the Garden Gate" challenge. 
The base is Whisper White cardstock.  I cut a layer then ran it through the cuttlebug in the Swiss dots embossing folder.  Next, I cut my image (from my first copic class) and another piece of white through the cuttlebug with nestabilities dies, running the frame back through with the embossing folder.  I used dimensionals to place the frame over the image to add a little depth.  I used all white because I wanted the image to stand out.  I then used some Cherry Cobbler&Whisper White baker's twine wrapped around the card base and tied with a bow behind a red button to finish the look and draw the eye to the center.  Thanks for looking!  April
flat view

2 comments:

Christy said...

I really love that you popped up the frame. It adds an extra bit of interest for sure! The baker's twine is a great touch too!

Collette said...

How pretty! Love that white textured background. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us.