Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mummy re-do

I was playing around with some scraps I had and decided to do a card I CASEd from Dannie's Designs a couple of years ago.  Here it is with the updated colors...
The base is Concord Grape with layers of basic black and Pumpkin Pie.  The mummy is made from a base of Very Vanilla and inked with Crumb Cake ink.  The eyes are layers of Pumpkin, Whisper White and Basic Black.  The knot is inked on both sides of the paper, then rubbed along the edge of the table so it is more plyable to form the knot.  I also roughed up the edges of the knot.  I had already tacked the strips down, but I think it would have looked cute to distress the edges of the strips too.  Thanks for looking!  April

2 comments:

Christy said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie97 said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love your remake!